Working for a Leading global Company who are pioneers within their industry with a global presence known for innovation across multiple channels.
Supporting the business through forecasting and budgeting cycles, co-ordinating the process at group level, consolidating results and ensuring harmonisation of output. The role will support improvements across the group, working with all stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst with a track record of a similarly varied role, showing the ability to move between tasks, prioritising workload, achieving deadlines, working proactively to resolve issues and working closely with stakeholders throughout the business to provide actionable insights and influence key business decisions. A self-motivated and innovative individual is essential with an ambition to progress throughout the organisation.
Key Result Areas include:
* Supporting strategic planning, co-ordinate forecasting and budget cycles, development and harmonisation of financial reporting and support the process of improving analysis.
Delivering an effective Finance function; finance processing and reconciliation; business partnering; managing and monitoring accounting risk and compliance and will include:
* Co-ordinate annual Budgeting Process
* Analysis of risks, scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
* Co-ordinate forecast process, consolidating business rolling forecast submissions and periodic group forecasts, providing insight into variances to previous forecasts and budgets.
* Support the FD in the development of the consistent provision of data
* Support creation of new, relevant and effective KPIs to provide insights across the business.
* Support implementation of new processes and controls across the business.
* Finance processing and reconciliation
* Business Partnering
* Managing and monitoring accounting risk and compliance.
* Experience in an FP&A role.
* Understanding of financial reporting standards for both internal and external reporting.
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Understanding of financial reporting and ERP systems.
* Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* First-hand experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting
* Demonstrate delivery of continuous improvement projects and processes for cost savings/ efficiency
* Extensive stakeholder management capabilities
A highly competitive salary accompanies this appointment together with an excellent holiday and benefits package. This position requires international travel.