An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a highly successful business based in Maidstone.
The successful candidate will by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks, whilst supporting the FD. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
This role is initially a 12 month contract covering maternity leave, however based on performance and the company's growth there may be opportunity for this to extend.
Ideally you will be AAT Qualified or working towards this qualification, however QBE will also be considered.
* Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
* Completing purchase orders
* Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
* Assisting with budgets
* Supporting monthly management accounts.
* Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
* Posting daily receipts
* Preparing annual budgets
* Completing the year-end analysis
* Available immediately for a contract role
* Ideally AAT Qualified
* At least 3 years experience working within a fast paced finance department.
* Knowledge of management accounts
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
* Strong knowledge of Accountancy specific systems.