Our Client is looking to recruit a Remortgage Call Handler
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm £18.5k
Main Duties are
. Carry out legal investigations on remortgage applications, and identify and issues.
. Address and report any issues to the client and give recommendations on how to proceed
with any issues.
. To ensure that excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
· Be fully knowledgeable of the remortgage process
· Be able to check an Official Copy and plan and be able to identify and address any issues
· Be able to request, interpret and deal with Provisional and Final Redemption Statements
· Ensure Customers are aware of any shortfalls and Early Repayment Charges and in the event of a shortfall obtain a source of funding
· Understand mortgage offers and be able to identify and advise on any relevant conditions
· Understand the implications of occupiers of a property and how to deal with them
· Carry out Land Registry searches and deal with any issues which may arise
· Be able to check a legal Title and deal with any queries and/or discrepancies
· Be able to deal with Restrictions, Cautions and Unilateral Notices
· Understand and be able to competently deal with Deeds of Postponements
· Know how to request an OS1 and deal with it when received.
This is a permanent position
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.