We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Grounds Maintenance Teams. We are looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to assist on various contracts across Kent. Based on the Kent Science Park in Sittingbourne, our hours are 07:30 - 16:30 Mon-Fri.
Salary: £18,137.60 pa + 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• To assist in all aspects of grounds maintenance, mowing,
strimming, hedge cutting and shrub pruning.
• Ability to communicate well
• Mature attitude to safety procedures
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• To act at all times as a representative of the company and
ensure that the customer is completely satisfied.
• Experience in Grounds Maintenance (desirable)
• PA1 / PA6 (desirable)