We are currently recruiting for Forklift driver for our busy client based in the Sevenoaks area.
This is a great company to work for with permanent roles will be offered to the right candidates. You will be part of a team working on a production/warehouse Experience in driving Counterbalance/ Reach is essential
To provide support to all areas of Warehousing operations including storage, picking, and loading.
all relevant administration procedures are followed and completed.
Keep your area clean and tidy and communicate with various departments where necessary.
What you will need to succeed
• Educated to GCSE level (desirable)
• Must be in possession of a valid counterbalance or Reach and Counterbalance FLT licence, and have recent previous experience of a similar role/working within a warehouse environment (min 2 years)
• Good understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
• IT literacy
• Good level of communication, relationship and inter-personal skills
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve with the capability to work under pressure
This is temporary position with possibility of full time contact after 12 weeks of approbation
Monday – Fridays 8am – 4:30 pm
We do supply transport to and from work from Gravesend and Medway area if required,
Benefits of working with us Food Production Operative:
• 28 Holidays per year
• Weekly Pay
• Permanent positions available
• Progression opportunities
How To Apply
If you'd like to apply for this role please click on button below
Your CV will be treated in strict confidence and will only be sent to the hire once we have spoken to you and confirmed details. Please email your CV to apply.
Note - We will review all CV’s submitted within 48 hours and will endeavour to reply to all candidates applications. Should you be unsuccessful, MC Personnel can keep your CV on file for up to 3 months and contact you should another suitable role become available.
In accordance to Regulation 19 of The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003 you confirm that by submitting your CV for this position you are willing to work in the position in which the hire seeks to fill and that you provide MC Personnel with the permission required to pass your CV on to the hire. Any sensitive data, such as address, contact numbers etc… will be omitted from your CV prior to being passed on to the hire. MC Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer, a copy of our policy can be downloaded at www.mc-personnel.com