Internal Sales Consultant Job | Full-time | Medway | August 2020 start available
Internal Sales Consultant Job
August 2020 start available
An exciting role for an experienced sales professional looking to work in a consultative capacity. Are you looking for the next step in your career and are ready to join a market leading business?
Our client is a world leading software organisation and market leader in the countries it serves. For 10 years they have been revolutionising the way in which clients manage their customer records, enhancing customer experience and subsequently increasing the level of service they can provide. The company are part of a large multi-national group and as such can offer a stimulating and financially rewarding long term career.
* Responsible for out-bound calling and reacting to incoming enquiries from existing clients.
* Arranging business consultations between you and the client which will take the form of a webinar on most occasions.
* Using effective questions to uncover needs and articulate a solution offering insight and value and overcoming objections therein.
* Building business plans with our customers and challenging them to implement game changing strategies.
* Attending at least 2 trade shows per year, presenting the companies strategies as well as participating in presentations to customers.
* Collaborating with the wider company to align with company goals.
* Demonstrating the ability to 'own' a Value-Added Product and be responsible for driving success amongst the team. Skills required:
* You should have a target driven mind-set, working in a fast-paced environment.
* Possess a demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales targets.
* Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills are essential.
* Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
* Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
* Able to calculate mathematical figures.
The successful candidate will possess a strong academic record allied to some previous sales experience (ideally within a business to business environment). Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential, as is the desire to learn about the industry and continue to appraise yourself of internal and external development as your career progresses.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to enjoy excellent training and career progression whilst being rewarded with a superb commission package for your efforts.