I am currently looking for a Part time Finance Assistant to join a friendly team for a company based in Gillingham as soon as possible.
You will be required to provide a confidential finance service to the Finance Team, undertaking the specific tasks identified below.
- Administering a Purchase Ledger. Verifying invoices, inputing to system and arrange timely payments. This also involves filing of statements and invoices, cash book payments and direct debits.
- Prepare and process sales invoices accordingly.
- Allocation of payments and receipts.
- Manage cash flow and credit control – Debt Chasing.
- Respond to internal and external queries.
- Responsibility for Petty Cash on a daily basis including input onto Sage system.
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Checking and processing of Expenses
- Scanning of Financial Documents
- V.a.t. Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Daily Banking Duties
- Credit Card processing
- Processing payments
- Liaising with Local Authorities
- Undertaking general support to the Finance Manager to ensure optimum efficiency in the Finance department.
Monday - Friday 12pm – 4.30pm (can be negotiated)
Salary range is between£11.00- £11.50, dependent on skills and experience.
The Must Haves:
- Experienced (minimum 3 years) Finance Assistant.
-Experienced with Sage Line 50
- Confident and able to work independently when required
The role is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply if you fit the job description and this is something you are interested in.