Our Client is seeking several quality assurers to work on their busy Agricultural Farm. You will be responsible for monitoring product quality at all stages of intake, packing, grading, storing, shelf life and despatch process.
Main Duties and Key Areas of Responsibilities:
* To ensure product traceability is being maintained.
* To ensure all testing, measuring equipment is kept in good working order and accounted for.
* To complete and report intake / PIA / shelf life / pre-size / on-line / re-inspection and positive release product assessments.
* To ensure that pack house procedures relating to quality are adhered to.
* To ensure suppliers get feedback on arrivals.
* To design, retain approval, print, check & sign off the labels according to latest specifications and/ or bar code sheets.
* To ensure product conforms to customer specifications.
* To ensure that practices & procedures are being adhered to.
* To be aware of the requirements of the Food Safety and Quality Management System, Health and Safety Policies and always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Lead QA /QC.
* Results focused.
* Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve.
* Strong degree of flexibility within a multi-targeted environment.
* Team player.
* Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivation.
Skills/Capabilities and Experience Required:
* Previous experience within a similar role.
* Good communication skills.
* Good computer literacy.
* Arrival and PR process knowledge.
* QC top fruit knowledge
Your hours of work Minimum 152 hours per month, 5 shifts in 7 some weekends may be expected for the needs of the business.
For more information call Jane or Helen at our Kent branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.