TIG Welder / Fabricator - Sheet Metal & Architectural
• Faversham, Kent
• £35,000 to £45,000
We are currently looking for experienced sheet metal worker/fabricator to join us in our workshop in Faversham, Kent.
Preferred experienced TIG/MIG/MAG stainless steel & Aluminium welder/fabricator/polisher. Typical projects include handrail, staircases,balustrades and stainless steel pipe work & general fabrication.
Must be able to read CAD fabrication and assembly drawings.
We specialise in non-ferrous as well as ferrous fabrication, crossing a wide range of sectors from food processing, power generation, agricultural, construction, heavy industrial and marine to high & low volume sheet metal work, precision engineering & retail.
The right candidate will have comprehensive experience of sheet metal working & general fabrication particularly aluminium & stainless TIG & MIG.
• Familiar with on site working practices: construction / general industrial / marine
• Have own driving license, ability to work well within a team
50 Hours per week with optional overtime. Agencies need not apply.
• All breaks paid.
• Work for a company where hard work is rewarded at a personal level.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company pension
• Ongoing training with career progression opportunities