PPA Primary Teacher – Rainham
Pay depending on experience – Part-time – September Starts
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated PPA Primary Teachers looking for work in the Rainham and wider Medway area. These roles would be for a September start and will be on a part-time basis. The roles will be temporary contracts too but there will be the possibility of these turning into permanent contracts for the right candidate.
The schools we work with range from Good to Outstanding in their Ofsted inspections and you will have a selection of a vast range of Primary schools from 1 form entry all the way up to 3-4 form entry. Naturally as there is such variety in the Primary schools we work with, the right fit will surely be there for you!
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing CPD courses offered
• Termly networking events
• Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2)
• Potential Planning and Marking responsibilities
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
• Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS1 and/or KS2
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.