Our industry leading client is seeking a New Variety Development Manager to join them at their Head Office in Kent. This technical role requires the right candidate to have experience with trial sites, interpreting results for data purposes and reporting trial results, manage and plan budget for trials, liaise closely with the Technical Team and communicate across a range of departments.
New Variety Development Manager
• Ensure that agronomic and plant type trials are carried out to a high standard at the trial sites
• Ensure consistency within the trial sites and in relation to commercial practice
• Ensure that data collection and publication of varietal trial results are carried out to a high standard at the trial sites
• Assess new technologies that may improve function of the trial sites
• Manage and plan budget for trials
• Assist with Open Days at the Trials Areas
• Liaise with other stakeholders to determine the most relevant trials and develop trials site research
• Assist co-ordination of on-farm variety trials
• Liaise with the Technical Team to ensure that samples of interesting new varieties are sent to retailers for their assessment
• Communication of new variety trials information to growers and other colleagues, especially the Sales Account Managers, Technical Team and the Agronomy Team
Salary is competitive with excellent benefits. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please email your CV to [email protected]
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies