Working alongside the Finance Director, this role is suited to a part-qualified Management Accountant who is seeking a role that will utilise your accounting skills in a busy manufacturing environment. The role will see you fully supporting the financial and reporting needs of the business and duties will include:
Production of monthly management accounts
* Internal reporting pack for BoD
* FMRS consolidation pack for reporting to Group
* Full balance sheet reconciliations
* Variance analysis liaising with HODs, actual vs forecast vs budget
Maintaining daily Cash flows
Manage, support & training of ledger clerks
VAT & Intrastat Returns
Company secretarial including National Statistics Forms
* Support HR Dept. with reconciling TMS system, overtime & absence reporting
* Statutory documentation, P60s, P45s, P11d, SSP etc.
* PAYE & NI returns d. Pension
Project & Absorption costing
Annual audit pack
Review of systems and processes, and making improvements where necessary
You will have knowledge and experience of UK GAAP & IFRS Reporting and, ideally, knowledge of US GAAP & Sarbanes Oxley.
The company offer a market-rate basic salary along with a company profit sharing scheme, stakeholder pension, death in service scheme and a rewards and recognition scheme.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobsâ