My Client, an exciting SME business based in South Kent, is looking for a part time Finance Manager to join them during a period of growth.
They are looking for a near or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join them on a part-time, flexible basis.
This business is growing and fostering a great reputation within their sector.
The role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all company accounts
- Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervising and managing financial department staff and financial assistants
- Motivating and leading finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Ensuring absolute compliance with any external reporting deadlines
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Developing budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Examining all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Reporting to the Directors with timely and accurate financial information
- Identifying external funding opportunities and liaising with stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a role which offers true flexibility and realistic growth.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.