Reporting into the Financial Controller you will possess the passion and drive to progress within the business and play a key role, not only within the finance department, but also to be visible within the wider business. Your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of periodic financial statements including monthly management accounts, profit and loss and cash flow forecasts.
- Analysis of management accounts and subsequent investigation of any anomalies.
- Preparation of budgets on an annual basis and reviewing.
- Analysing financial performance to support business planning.
- Relaying financial information to non-financial people and putting accounts into context.
- Compliance with regulatory financial bodies.
- Ongoing process and systems improvements.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA Management Accountant to join a well-respected and influential local employer.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.