I am currently looking for a Part time Finance Assistant to join a friendly team for a company based in Faversham as soon as possible.
You will be required to provide a confidential finance service to the Finance Team, undertaking the specific tasks identified below.
- Facilitating the payment system using Excel and maintain various related records.
- Administering a Purchase Ledger. Verifying invoices, inputing to system and arrange timely payments. This also involves filing of statements and invoices, cash book payments and direct debits.
- Prepare and process sales invoices accordingly.
- Allocation of payments and receipts.
- Manage cash flow and credit control – Debt Chasing.
- Respond to internal and external queries.
- Responsibility for Petty Cash on a daily basis including input onto Sage system.
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Checking and processing of Expenses
- Scanning of Financial Documents
- Bank Reconciliation
- Daily Banking Duties
- Credit Card processing
- Processing payments
- Liaising with Local Authorities
- Undertaking general support to the Finance Manager to ensure optimum efficiency in the Finance department.
Monday - Friday 12pm - 5pm (can be negotiated)
Salary range is between £22,000 and £24,000 (pro rata), dependent on skills and experience.
The Must Haves:
- Your own vehicle due to location
- Experienced (minimum 3 years) Finance Assistant.
- Confident and able to work independently when required
- GCSE’s in Maths and English from A* - C, or equivalent.
The role is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply if you fit the job description and this is something you are interested in.