Our Client is seeking line leaders to work on their busy Agricultural Farm. You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the production line and the production team.
Minimum 152 hours per month, 5 shifts in 7. Some weekends may be expected for the needs of the business
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead, motivate and develop the production team to ensure quality standards are met
* Review team performance regularly to identify areas for improvement, and encourage and support individual team members
* Work alongside the Head of Production to ensure that targets e.g. for line efficiency's, quality and wastage are met.
* Contribute to the planning, organisation, operation and installation of all new processes and equipment within the factory
* Carrying out QA checks and filling in QA records
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Warehouse pick & pack operations experience
* Stocktaking experience
* Good IT skills mainly (Excel, Word & Outlook)
For more information call Jane or Helen at our Kent branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.