Our Client is seeking several production line operatives to work on their busy Agricultural Farm. You will be responsible for product packing in a safe, efficient and accurate manner as per customer specifications and line leader / QC instructions.
Minimum 152 hours per month, 5 shifts in 7. Some weekends may be expected for the needs of the business
From £8.72 per hour
Responsibilities will include:
* Checking / Re-selecting products on the production line for quality defects.
* Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials (trays / tray inserts / punnets / bags etc.)
* Packing into the customer crates as per customer requirements.
* Keeping machines and production areas organised and clean
* Movement of packed / raw product around the warehouse / production area using pallet trolleys, if trained to do so.
Skills/ Personal qualities:
* Results focused.
* Strong degree of flexibility within a multi-targeted environment.
* Team player.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
For more information call Jane or Helen at our Kent branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.