IT Support Analyst
Location: Orpington, Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line who is looking to progress to the next stage of their career within a growing, reputable brand. If you have experience within the IT Sector and are now seeking to develop technically then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly and able to work as part of a team to achieve results and resolve technical queries.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Providing fast & efficient support to users, with a focus on outstanding customer service.
* Escalation point of contact with IT departments internal clients
* Able to communicate at all levels with system users
* Provide fixes over the phone and provide desk side support
* Provide updates in IT meetings
* Adhere to company policies and procedures
* Assisting in desk and office moves when required
* Self-motivated and able to support multiple products simultaneously
* PC/Laptop support - hardware diagnoses & configuration
* Printer support - hardware diagnoses & configuration
* Password resets, user administration
* Windows Operating System (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
* MS Office including MS Outlook
* Knowledge of AD Active Directory
If you are interested or would like to hear more please apply today for immediate consideration.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.