1st/2nd Line Engineer
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
A well-known and very reputable company are now looking for an IT Support Engineer to help develop their IT Infrastructure and support their user base. This is an amazing opportunity for you to get involved in an incredibly successful firm. There will be excellent in-house training to bring you up to speed in all areas of IT including any systems you may not have been exposed to before.
This is a demanding and fast-paced role where you will be rewarded for your hard work through a list of benefits including:
* are 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* life assurance x 2 basic annual salary
* auto-enrolment pension - 4% employer and 4% employee
* discounted product
* free parking
* We also host a Summer and Christmas party for staff, and often have events going on throughout the year to help raise money for charity ie team events, quiz nights, themed days etc so we are a sociable company!
Some of the internal infrastructure includes:
* Windows Server 2016
* Windows Desktop OS 7-10
* Office 365
* Active Directory/Group Policy
* TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
* Networking (Security/Firewalls, VOIP, Routing/Switching)
If you are looking for a real long-term opportunity or your next career step, then please apply for the role immediately as they are looking to interview ASAP.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.