£75k - £85k DOE
Our well reputed and leading client based in South Kent has a new opportunity for a Marketing Director to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for leading the Marketing function and full team in the UK&I where your main focus will be driving the growth and ambition for the company.
If you are a senior Marketing professional who thoroughly enjoys getting stuck into all aspects of Marketing and Operational actions then this could be the next step for you.
Your duties will include:
* Manage, coach and develop the UK Marketing Team, ensuring support and guidance is offered to all
* Define and manage the UK&I Marketing Budget
* Develop the Digital Marketing Plan including web, social media and E- marketing
* Use effective Marketing materials to launch new products and collections
* Developing smart lobbying strategies & activities
* Provide clear direction and training on the use of Sales Force and Sales tools to increase maximum effectiveness
* Running and analysing relevant reports
* Obtain, analyse and present solid market, competitor and Business intelligence across the Region
* Interact with the EMEA Divisional Marketing Team, to drive the development of new products and value propositions
* Fully develop the Marketing Strategy for the UK&I aligned with the EMEA Divisional Marketing plan including a strategic plan of:
* Creating Marketing strategies via Market data, financial data, Competitor data, Trend data and customer insight to work out the future trends and competitor actions in the market
* Developing and implementing go-to- market strategies and relevant value propositions
* Price positioning across the different product lines to drive profitable growth
* Drive Brand strategy and develop innovative communication strategies & activities to build the Brand names
* 7-10 years experience in Marketing at senior or a Director level
* Educated to a Graduate level with a business based degree, postgraduate diploma in Marketing or at least CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
* Manufacturing experience is an advantage
* The capability to work in an international environment
* Strong customer focus
* Management in a global and multicultural environment
* Solid B2B Marketing experience
* Successful track record in developing marketing, channel and segmentation strategies and product concept
* Strong leadership skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Professional to get stuck in with a truly great company who offer a plethora of generous benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.