Reinsurance Claims Specialist
A wonderful opportunity to develop your career with a global leader in the provision of international reinsurance underwriting expertise.
This role will suit someone with experience in reinsurance claims from a Lloyds/London market background.
Our client is flexible and can accommodate a candidate who is already adjusting reinsurance claims and is looking to transfer this knowledge into a new environment. They are also considering applications from candidates with reinsurance claims broking expertise, who are seeking an opportunity to progress their career, learn and develop new skills with a reinsurer.
You will be handling a diverse range of different claims to include Property / Casualty / Marine / Aviation / Engineering et al in relation to Excess of Loss / Facultative / Quota Share and Surplus Lines reinsurance.
* Reinsurance claims examiner operating within the London Market.
* Technical evaluation, analysis & negotiation of claims within contractual terms/conditions, market business practices & company policy.
* Process & administer claims to department/company standards.
* Face to face claim related discussions with brokers & usage of current market systems & repositories.
* Extensive liaison with other departments including executive, underwriters, actuaries & accounting.
* Project work linked to the claims management process.
* Client/broker meetings, discussions, reviews & audits.
* Liaison with instructed legal representatives & other experts.
* Represent the company market meetings & other forums.
Location: City of London
Salary: Open, depending on experience + benefits package
Ref ~ 2255
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.