A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-established and growing Company.
Based in Sevenoaks my client is seeking a corporate tax professional to slot into their friendly team to oversee a portfolio of clients from Owner Managed Businesses to UK corporate groups. The individual will manage a number of ongoing tax engagements, develop and mentor junior staff, develop new business and needs to have the flexibility to support the business as required
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients and be the prime contact with these clients to provide technical advice, manage the work in progress and fees and identify further advice which would be of benefit to the clients.
There is potential for the right candidate with vision to grow quickly with the Firm and take on a more commercial role and contribute directly to the business growth.
The firm provides highly technical advice to its clients. It is essential therefore that the candidate is able to provide this advice which will be aimed principally at high tech businesses seeking rapid growth including:
• Advice on R&D Tax Credits
• EIS relief
• EMI share schemes
• Transfer pricing considerations
• Planning for Intellectual Property
• Corporate tax advice including reorganisations and reconstructions
• Complex tax provisions and tax computations
• Personal tax planning and compliance
• International tax planning including personal and corporate
It is recognised that the candidate may not be familiar with all the above and would be expected to learn on the job.
My client is offering a competitive salary to attract the right candidate and can offer flexible working hours if required.
You will need to be:
Fully qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent), commercially minded tax manager who is looking to advance your career with a firm that will truly recognise and reward outstanding contribution. At a managerial level with a top 20 practice, you will have a track record of managing the delivery of a range of corporate tax services within deadlines, as well as experience leading and managing a small team of professional staff. Ability to identify tax planning opportunities would be essential and business development experience desired.
You will also have good communication skills, be organised, diplomatic and focussed.
Work will include:
• Providing advice on a wide range of projects
• Management, review and preparation (in more complex cases) of the corporate tax compliance work using Alphatax and IRIS.
• Working with clients who have international links
• Assisting with major tax advisory assignments and project management
• Developing key client relationships and taking responsibility for fees
• Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax advice
• Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
• Involvement in business development activity
• Coaching and mentoring staff.
Apply today for immediate consideration. - Call Laura Child
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand-new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website