Reed Finance are delighted to be exclusively working with a Kent based business who are currently looking to take on a new Head of Finance to help build upon their recent growth. The successful candidate will be a tenacious, qualified financial head with a hands-on, can do approach to management.
The new Head of Finance will report directly to the Group Managing Director (GMD) and as such will command the necessary level of respect to communicate at Senior level.
• Assume group responsibility ensuring uniform, timely and accurate reporting of financial data across the department.
• Oversee, manage and ensure adherence to all company financial transactions, accounts, processes and policies, implementing and updating where required.
• Assume complete financial control for the whole department, managing up to 3 direct reports.
• Review current processes and implement change where necessary
• Lead, motivate, mentor and coach the finance team members by developing, and defining key roles and responsibilities by means of individual and team meetings
• Provide payment and cashflow forecasts
The candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with several years’ experience in SMEs and a proven ability of structuring finance departments.
25 days annual leave
Workplace pension scheme