£55K - £75K, Sevenoaks/London
My client is currently recruiting for a professional Project Manager to work within their Structures Division based at an upcoming project at London Bridge. This is a full-time position; they would be open to looking at candidates who are permanent or contractors who may be looking at a contract to permanent position.
They deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Their people are their greatest asset and are always searching for talented individuals to join.
As a Project Manager you will take responsibility of their upcoming project at London Bridge and will liaise with the client to plan, resolve and advise on all Structures works required through to the completion.
Responsibilities of their Project Manager's:
* Ensure project delivery
* Liaise with Project Managers and Supervisors in other divisions on schedule of works
* Liaise and deal with senior stakeholders
* Reviewing all worked carried out on Structures and addressing issues/additional works raised by the client
* Ensure that all works are executed in a timely and cost-efficient manner and any issues are reported back to the Structures Director
* Act in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with reference to our equality and diversity policies, procedures and practices
* Act in accordance with the company's health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and practices
What they look for in a Project Manager:
They are searching for an experienced Project Manager who has a previous background working with structures, bridges, river walls and working over water. Previous experience handling senior stakeholders at a local authority will be essential as will strong relationship building/communication skills. You will be self-motivated, organised and happy to work under minimal supervision.
I will only speak with Project Managers who have CIVILS experience. Please do not apply if you have no experience within this industry.
If you have all relevant expereince please click apply and call me on either number 01732 523 530 / 07903 315 544.
Aimee Ireland, Permanent & Contract Consultant at PW Construction Recruitment is handling this vacancy.