Senior / Associate Level Project Manager, Technology and Logistics sector
My client is a progressive and expanding construction consultancy committed to delivering an innovative and class leading service to its blue-chip global clients.
With its increasing and varied commissions, the company has great opportunities for motivated Project Managers at all levels to join its team and become part of its ongoing success.
If you have a desire to really make a real difference to your career, explore with us the opportunities we have to achieve your career goals.
The company works in the UK and globally across Logistics, Technology, Retail, Commercial and Residential sectors.
We are currently seeking professionals with experience in the datacenter and logistics sectors and / or with sufficient construction industry knowledge and dedication to learn quickly in these rapidly growing sectors.
Their head office is in Kent with easy access from the M25 and Victoria main line station. They will also be opening a hub in London within the next year.
We have a track record for investing and supporting our people to develop their skills and progress their careers with us.
Our reward packages are very competitive based on experience and track record with Incentivization schemes for great performance. We are flexible & open minded to ways of working and have an outstanding retention level in our team.
If you are a Project Manager that has a desire to further your career with an ambitious, open
minded and successful construction consultancy, please contact us to discuss what we can
* A qualified construction professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Project Manager / Employer's Agent in the construction sector. We are offering positions at Junior, Mid and Senior levels.
* A good knowledge of the development process from inception of the project through to the successful delivery of the construction phase.
* A good technical understanding of logistics and technology builds
* A track record for successfully leading, managing and delivering projects.
* Excellent technical knowledge in the core skills expected of a PM in planning, process, reporting, presentations
* Good knowledge of contracts and their implementation
* Good IT skills, including Word, PP, Excel and Microsoft Project or similar programming tools
* A team player and relationship builder
* Able to build relationship and build client accounts
* A self-motivated and a committed construction professional with high operating standards and a desire to succeed
* Some travel outside the UK may be required for our European development clients.
The overall qualities and attributes of the candidates are most important to us. To support these, we ideally look for:
* Degree level qualifications and/or membership of a professional body e.g. MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB,
* RIBA, Prince Practitioner.
If you are interested please click apply attaching your most up to date CV.
Aimee Ireland, Permanent & Contract Consultant at PW Construction Recruitment is handling this vacancy.