Leading North-Kent based business are seeking an Interim Finance Manager.
- Supervision of Accounts Payable team
- Ensuring entries accuracy of ledger entries
- Authorising payment runs
- Business partnering with sales and marketing teams
- Preparation of month-end schedules and management accounts
- Daily cash flow management
- Ad-hoc support for senior management
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Prior experience in a management role is essential
- Ability to lead and mentor
- Good knowledge of both financial and management accounts
To be considered for this role you must be available to start immediately or on at least short notice. The role is paying between £45,000 and £50,000 equivalent on an hourly rate.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.