My client, a respected accountancy practice, is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts and Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team during a period of growth.
At least 2 years experience within a practice or payroll bureau environment is essential.
Exposure to different software for payroll would be advantageous, but they are happy to cross train.
There will be some ad-hoc bookkeeping duties and experience in this area may also be beneficial.
Working on a portfolio of clients with responsibilities including the following:
- Supporting clients with payroll services across varied industries and employee numbers
- Responsible for the delivery of payroll services (weekly/ monthly etc )
- Deal with queries and advise clients on technical issues
- Undertake processing and act as initial point of contact for clients.
- Bonus payments and statutory calculations including SSP and SMP
- Processing BACS payments via third party payments
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Processing statutory forms such as payslips, P45, P46 & P60`s
- Preparation and Submissions of P11Ds
- Background in payroll, ideally within an accountancy practice environment,
- Ensuring up to date with all relevant legislation
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.