Job Title - Tax Junior
Location - Sevenoaks
Salary - Up To 25k
A fantastic opportunity for a Tax Junior has become available for a reputable Accountants in Sevenoaks.
The individual will work under the supervision of a Tax Manager to keep the compliance position of their client portfolio up to date. In addition, they will assist on tax planning assignments working with a Manager or directly with the partners.
The candidate be able to grow into an advisory role in time and work with other members of the Team to provide support on tax technical issues including:
• Corporate tax advice including reorganisations and reconstructions
• Complex tax provisions and tax computations
• Advice on R&D Tax Credit claims
• SEIS/EIS relief
• EMI share schemes
• Transfer pricing considerations
• Planning for Intellectual Property
• Personal tax planning and compliance
• International tax planning including personal and corporate
• Experience in preparation of corporation tax computations, preferably using Alphatax or IRIS software.
• You should have good communication skills, be systematic, diplomatic and focused.
• You will likely be studying towards the ATT exams
• Control of the tax compliance of a portfolio of companies, including monitoring time
• Preparation of tax provisions for statutory accounts including liaison with the client
• and external auditors as appropriate.
• Preparation of corporate tax computations using Alphatax or IRIS
• Dealing with HMRC correspondence
• Providing support on a wide range of projects
• Working on clients with international links
• Developing key client relationships
• Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of
• Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 with 1 hour for lunch
Salary-£20-25k - Full sponsorship towards qualifications including going part-time to study at a university or college; and receiving study leave and coaching if needed.
Free parking provided!
Immediate interview for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate-
Trainee standard- recent graduate or individual with 12 months+ accounts experience;
Willing to learn and must desire a career within practice.