The Vendor/Partner Manager is responsible for leading on all aspects of managing the supplier base to gain access to the best blend of quality, price and delivery, and to increase the overall value of supplier spend.
You will be responsible for the on-boarding and management of new suppliers, specifically those who can add value to the overall solutions offered to customers, together with the management pre-existing suppliers.
The role would naturally suit a strong negotiator, driven by the desire to create a robust and scalable process, whilst retaining a pragmatic regard for the organisation`s overall business objectives. Some level of Project Management skills required as well as the ability to engage with suppliers and interact on complex services, solutions and hardware.
Comprehensive understanding of vendor compensation programs (rebate, marketing, promotional etc.) as well as detailed & current understanding of the vendor organisation and their solutions.
Providing regular updates to sales of Promotions, Incentives and other information, collaborating with other internal departments.
Facilitating Quarterly Business reviews and ensuring outcomes are followed-up together with proactively assessing and capitalising on changing markets, technology and product releases to ensure the right propositions are communicated to drive growth.
- Previous experience of operating as a Vendor/Partner Manager within the office technology industry (hardware and software)
- Experience handling supplier escalations and seeing them through to resolution
- Knowledge of robust supplier onboarding processes
- Share best practice and guide the wider sales function on effective management and engagement with suppliers.
- Technically knowledgeable to a sufficient level to negotiate with and hold to account suppliers of complex IT services, solutions, and hardware
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.