Business Development Executive:
We are a leading independent provider of IT Support services and IT infrastructure management. We can advise you on your IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage your technology infrastructures on your behalf.
We deliver on-site services in London and the South East and offer support throughout the whole of the UK. At every stage, we make our customers businesses more efficient by improving cost efficiencies, removing complexities and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our clients are served by our head office located in Tonbridge, Kent; with onsite resources in Croydon, Central and West London, we also have key business alliances throughout the UK
Our fully featured managed helpdesk currently service more than thousand support requests a year.
This role sits at the very core of our business, our business has experienced successful growth over previous years, this role is key to continue to expand and develop within the local area.
• Identify new sales leads.
• Pitching / prospecting of our services.
• Generating interest on a day to day basis regarding our services.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meeting for Business Development Manager
• Upsell and cross sell to our existing client base when new products are launched.
• Work on targeted marketing campaigns.
• Effectively work existing data, gather information and form a solid sales pipeline.
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Financially motivated
• Eager to learn and develop a career
• Works well in a targeted sales orientated environment
• Performs well under pressure
• Adapt to an ever changing industry.
• Solid administration skills
• Interest within IT desirable but not essential.
£17000 - £18500 + Commission Structure - To be discussed at Interview.