Senior / Mid-Weight Full Stack Developer - PHP
Our client is offering a huge opportunity for a mid-level or senior full-stack developer to work on their leading web-based software application.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that truly cares about its people and their personal development. If you want to work with collaborative people on an amazing product, keep reading!
You will be joining a very well-funded and internationally backed start-up, working with a talented team who have a broad wealth of knowledge and experience in building within large scale, complex software systems.
You will be collaborating with the team in building out the platform as well as the core system and integrated components. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of features that will keep the role both exciting and rewarding. In addition, our client is looking for you to add your experience and capability into the team to add depth in building out best practice within a culture of continuous improvement. With a relaxed and people-focused working environment you will also have a say in the technical direction of new projects moving forward.
You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance, stability and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business and influence the implementation of new technologies. Having an analytical mind, you will be able to put yourself in the User’s shoes and think critically about what you are building.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, in a fast-paced Agile Software Development Team.
They Believe in
· Being curious, driven, friendly and collaborative
· An ego-less approach to development and a blameless approach to problem-solving
· Working independently, but with a team-first approach
· Supporting each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, pair programming and learning
Mandatory Skills & Experience for the role of Senior / Mid-Weight Full Stack Developer
· Expert knowledge PHP (5+ years) and Laravel or Symfony (2+ years)
· Extensive experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL) and exposure to NoSQL databases especially around migrations and optimizations
· Experience in development and integration of APIs: XML, JSON, SOAP
· Experience in BDD and TDD using CodeCeption (or similar framework)
· Experience in website caching, optimization, scaling and security
· Experience in working with large, SaaS based application (preferably decoupling monoliths) and micro service architecture
· Excellent knowledge around software development design principles, patterns and coding standards
· Understanding of SDLC, CI/CD and agile methodology
· Excellent knowledge of Git, GitFlow and other branching strategies
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Problem-solver and a technologist at heart, bringing an innovative and logical approach
Preferable Experience for the role of Senior / Mid-Weight Full Stack Developer
· Experience with front-end development (preferably with ReactJS/Redux, BEM and LESS)
· Exposure to DevOps and AWS landscape
· Exposure to one or more of Solr, Redis or ElasticSearch
What’s in it for you
· Flexible working environment
· Working with the latest tech
· Fantastic work culture
· Global user base
· Competitive Salary and Day-off on your birthday + others!
If you would like to join a team of passionate and motivated people in continuing to build out and scale an innovative application to the next level, then this could be the perfect fit.
Apply for the role of Senior / Mid-Weight Full Stack Developer today!