English Teacher role for 'Outstanding' Grammar school in Thanet
Your new school
As English Teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach Key Stage 5, A Level/ IB. We are looking for an exceptional Teacher who can teach English language, English literature and media studies. IB knowledge would be advantageous but not necessary This reputable, Ofsted rated, Outstanding, Grammar school in the Thanet area seek a long term temporary teacher of English to start immediately after the February half term break to Easter, the likelihood is to extend until the summer break. The role be will be to work 5 days a week. In addition to working well with students, you will also be able to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to working within a school environment and with other members of staff. To be considered you must have QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Your new role
You will be confident, creative and have the ability to drive all pupils to reach their full potential while having a passion for teaching English/ Media. You will have extensive subject knowledge. You must have recent experience within last 2 years in the classroom, and be committed, positive and enthusiastic.
What you'll need to succeed
* Contact with your own personal consultant
* Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training- Priority access to our partnership clients
* A local office and local schools to work in
* NQT client networking events
* Support for completing application forms and interviews
* Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
* Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
* Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.