Senior Salesforce Administrator
Either based at Sittingbourne 5 days per week or can look at being based remotely up to 3 days per week and Sittingbourne in Kent 2 days per week
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced/certified Senior Salesforce Administrator to take responsibility for the remaining implementation and ongoing maintenance of the newly launched Salesforce applications.
Their ERP platform is integral to the ongoing growth and profitability of the organisation. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual with excellent technical and communication skills, who can effectively collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels across the business and own the platform.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for:
· Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform
· Developing, creating and maintaining customised reports and dashboards
· System configuration and maintenance
· Identifying product, quality and process improvements
· Working closely with business units/users to ensure consistent system configuration and gather business requirements
· Translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications
· Liaising with the selected service partner to deliver product improvements and new development requirements
· Evaluating new Salesforce releases and apps - owning and managing plans for implementation
· Governance for all relevant training and configuration collateral.
The successful candidate will need to be confident communicating with clients, providing consultation on Salesforce solutions and be proficient in spoken and written English language.
To apply for this role you must have:
· 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
· Proven experience of system/platform ownership
· Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
· Experience working within a challenging Salesforce environment (including multiple integration points)
· Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
· Skilled in both Lightning and Classic
· Proven experience in system administration/setup, e.g. managing users, security controls, creating roles and profiles
· Proven experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow and approval processes, validation rules and custom tabs
· Proven knowledge of Salesforce formulas
· An aptitude for creative and analytical thinking with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Experience of HTML, APEX and API coding
The following are desirable:
· Proven working knowledge of JIRA
· Experience in designing reports and dashboards
· Salesforce Administrator certified or equivalent experience with willingness to work towards certification
· Experience working with 3rd party implementers.