Temporary - February 2020 - July 2020
Mixed timetable KS3 / KS4
Limited requirement for planning & preparation
This secondary school, based in Broadstairs, Thanet, are looking for a temporary teacher of English to support them through terms 3 - 6. In addition to a light timetable of KS4 English teaching the successful candidates will also teach at KS3.
This school is accessible both by car and public transport with ample parking for those choosing to drive. Resources and facilities at this school are very good and a wealth of support will be provided by senior leadership and by colleagues in the department.
In order to be considered for this English Teacher role you must have:
* A good understanding of the English curriculum
* A knowledge of basic intervention techniques
* Ability to inspire students in the classroom
* Ability to teach mixed ability classes
* Innovative teaching style
* Willingness to embrace new teaching technologies
Working for Pearson Whiffin Education means you get:
* A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
* A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries you have
* A hassle free and accurate payroll service (PAYE or Umbrella PAYE)
* A team that knows the value of working locally and wants to put you into the closest schools to you
* Complete flexibility on the days and weeks that you work (supply bookings)
To discuss this role in more detail before applying please contact me now.
This role not right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with £250.00.*
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.