Our client a small but growing business based in Ashford are recruiting an Internal Sales Co-ordinator to fulfil a critical role within the established team.
The key elements of this role will be to produce quotations and process orders and you will be expected to meet the demands of clients and have a "can-do" attitude.
Key elements of the role:
* Produce quotations, carrying out a review of the order against quotes;
* Process orders, deal with all customer enquiries and ensure that all orders are dealt with promptly;
* Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills and have a solid level of numeracy and literacy;
* Provide administrative support to the sales team;
* Produce the production paperwork packs;
* Purchase of specific components as required;
* Ideally applicants will come from a manufacturing background (desirable not essential).
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am-4pm (30 minute break) you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays and the opportunity to work in a friendly and professional working environment.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.