We are looking for a skilled Typo3 Developer and Specialist in SEO to join a busy office, based in Canterbury. This is a temporary assignment, initially for a 3-4 month period, however with the work load there is every opportunity of extension.
Hourly rate - £Negotiable, depending on experience.
The role – You will play a vital role in the management and digital expansion of a website with an international focus. You must have experience within an SEO focused role with a passion for all things technical. An excellent understanding of Typo3, on-page SEO, HTML and CSS is essential for this role.
The candidate would manage a Typo3 CMS and would work to address technical SEO issues impacting our site’s performance while also working with a content specialist to implement project plans in line with company objectives.
What the day to day duties will entail:
• Website maintenance & monitoring: on site performance, onsite-optimisation and internal linking.
• Managing site integrity and checking of content.
• To action thorough technical audits in order to address technical issues impacting a site’s performance.
• Work with SEO Content Specialist to create project plans in line with company objectives.
• Regularly audit company site to diagnose technical issues.
• Report on SEO results.
• Keyword research and content mapping.
• Keep up to date with the most recent developments in SEO and share knowledge with SEO Content Specialist.
• Providing monthly recommendations for SEO improvement.
• Creating and implementing a clear Technical SEO road-map that is focused on driving performance and improving online visibility with an SEO content specialist.
• Performing website migrations, redirects and 3rd party applications.
• Regularly review competitor analysis.
• Provide monthly updates for the Chief-Operations Manager and Marketing Director on SEO improvements.
Programmes you will be familiar with:
• Good understanding Typo3,
• On-page SEO,
• HTML and CSS
If the above skill sets match your Developer skills, then apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.