Technology Learning Support Technician
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd are working in conjunction with a well-respected and forward-thinking school based in Herne Bay for a Technology Learning Support Technician.
The successful candidate would have a keen interest in design technology and will be working mainly in the workshop preparing materials, maintaining machinery and equipment and supporting the students project work. Our client has a dedicated CAD/CAM suite that includes laser cutters and 3d printers.
Hours of employment: This role is for 30 hours per week and is during term times only.
Salary: £18,293- £20,121 pro rata
About the role:
General duties for this role will be:
• Preparing materials, tolls, ingredients and equipment for KS3 and KS4 classes
• Maintaining a safe working environment by keeping the department classrooms, workshops and kitchens tidy for lessons
• Maintain hand tolls and make minor repairs to machinery, tools and equipment on a scheduled routine
• Support teaching staff in developing new projects
• Keep a check on stock of consumable material and place orders when required
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.