We are currently recruiting for a Secretary to join a well-established law firm in their Commercial Property department based in Canterbury.
This is a part-time position, working 21 hours over 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or Friday)
Salary: 19,500-£20,500 pro rata
Required experience for this role:
• Previous experience working in a legal environment preferred
• Audio typing and word processing experience is Essential
• Excellent secretarial skills
• Proficient in use of Word
Administration and reception/front of house
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Providing full secretarial support to the partner and department, dealing with client queries, preparation of correspondence and documents both by self-generated and by transcription by digital dictation
• Assisting with commercial sale and purchase transactions including ordering and investigating searches, official copies and Companies House documents
• Support the secretarial team; answering calls, greeting visitors, as well as general office duties
• Producing documents such as lease extensions, completion statements, Land Registry and deeds
• Handling Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements including calculations, payments and submissions
• Regular checks of client files and liaising with partner on any actions necessary
This position is to start immediately so apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.