Established since 1960, a family-run business that prides itself on supplying a good quality product at affordable prices. Based in Kent and Essex, the company specialise in supplying and installing the highest-quality log cabins and garden buildings in the United Kingdom. They have beautifully dressed display villages/branches dotted around Kent, Essex, North London and Hampshire.
• A confident, energetic and positive salesperson is required to manage the beautiful Garden Room Display Village
• Leading a small sales team, you would be expected to optimise the branch’s sales leads, offering customers an unrivalled product and customer service which would include home site visits as part of the process
• You will be selling a wide variety of garden rooms in a range of packages which include double glazing, insulation, electrics and flooring
• You must be proactive and results driven and due to the branch being open seven days a week, be flexible regarding working Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
• Experience in the Home Improvement Industry (or similar) would be ideal but not essential
• You will need a full UK driving licence
• Candidates must want to excel at selling a superior and desirable product for an innovative and forward-thinking company.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become involved in the continued expansion of a friendly, family owned company providing extra space solutions in an ever-growing market.
If you are a confident, committed and dedicated sales person who thrives on exceeding targets and providing superb customer service please apply for this position.
Full product training will be provided, along with continue support and recognition.
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.