A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Trainee Account Manager to be an integral part of an award winning employer based in Kent on a permanent basis.
As an Account Manager within this business, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Winning and securing new business from existing clients.
- Up selling services and products.
- Preparing client proposals and report documents.
- Arrange meetings with clients, negotiations of contracts and new services.
- Use your sales and marketing skills to influence decisions in an ethical and professional manner.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry information - analyse your market area, keeping up with and reporting on industry fluctuations, market conditions and competitor activity.
- Provide value added service ensuring the highest standards at all times.
A full UK Drivers Licence is essential for this role as you will be required to travel to meetings.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales background with some previous management experience, preferably in a fast paced multi tasked role.
You must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience using MS office and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good overall knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- An understanding of IT software knowledge would be desirable however full training will be provided.
You must have excellent coordination and organisation skills as well as be able to work to tight deadlines.
Not only is this company offering a competitive salary; additional benefits include 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day with each completed year of service.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
If you are ready for this exciting challenge please apply today.