REACTIVE AND PPM
Salary: Up to 29K per annum
Overtime: Paid 'time-and-a-half'
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 - 4pm (on call rota 1:4 paid 'time-and-a-half')
Benefits: Commercial van, PDA, mobile provided, 5% Pension
Tools: (Own electrical tools essential)
Area: Covering 25 sites across Maidstone/ Medway
Interview: Taking place immediately.
Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician, working on a highly prestigious contract covering up to 25 sites throughout Maidstone and surrounding areas. We are looking for an individual whom takes real pride in their work, excellent communication skills with 2+ years' experience as an Electrician/ Maintenance Electrician.
This role is a very diverse and reactionary to the needs as they arise. This role will also cover both modern and vintage wiring/ electrical systems so this role would suit an individual with a varied understanding.
The role will include:
* Supporting engineers with PPM and Reactive works
* Partake in an on-call rota 1:4
* Scheduling responsibilities for direct and sub-contractor staff
* Internal management of materials and equipment required for ongoing works
* Liaison with stores to confirm receipt of ordered materials and equipment within the times specified by the supplier
* Confirmation of completed works in the form of returned work instructions both paper and electronic
* Completion of performance reports based on the FM database system.
* Administration of invoices both outgoing and incoming within the department.
Skills and Experience:
* Proven trade experience in Electrical Maintenance works and PPM
* Previous experience within an FM environment
* Attention to detail is essential
* IT skills
* Methodical and logical thinking, able to carry out day to day tasks with little supervisor
* Deadline conscious
* Reliable and able to work on own initial
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions.
Netbox is working very quickly with the client to find the right inidivual. Interviews are immediate with a start date of the 16th December.
Please apply if you wish to know more about this amazing position.
I look forward to speaking to you soon regarding your experience.