Our client, a leading FMCG business based in North-Kent is looking to add a Transport Administrator to the Logistics team. Reporting into the Transport Manager you will be working closely with the Transport Planner to ensure all Transport-related documentation is completed, processed and filed correctly.
- Experience of working in a Transport operation
- Ability to multi-task and communicate at a high level
- Exposure to a Transport Management System would be preferential
- Knowledge of Tachographs and the `Working Time Directive` would be desirable
- An HGV license IS NOT required for this role
Our client is offering £21,000 per annum on a temp-to-perm basis. To be considered for this role you must qualify with the profile specifications and be available to start immediately.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.