We are currently working with a highly regarded financial services organisation based in Bromley who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 6 month contract. Your key duties will include:
- Investigation into balance sheet reconciliations and other issues
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner within the business, including supporting the expense budgeting/forecasting process
- Assist with various business transformation projects within finance
- Assist with financial control and operational duties such as accounts payable, bank reconciliations, expense processing and invoicing
- Assist with external reporting requirements during the year end close
- Ensure appropriate procedures and controls are documented and up to date
- Produce appropriate reports as requested by the senior managers
- Provide support and cover for other members of the finance department
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can maintain accuracy under tight deadlines.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.