We are seeking for Admin/ Planner to work for our prestigious client based in Chartham near Canterbury.
The role is working on a weekly rota, 5 days per week, 11 hours shift.
Pay rate :
Level 1 - £8.98/hour, overtime £11.23/h
Level 2 - £9.77/hour, overtime £12.21/h
Level 3 - £10.29/hour, overtime £12.87/h
Level 4 - £11.34/hour, overtime £14.18/h
The pay rate level will be confirmed after an interview. Previous
experience is helping.
Full training provided.
Supporting Production team with all relevant paperwork, e.g. creating Job sheets, printing stocks etc. Alongside supporting other departments if necessary.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all Job sheets are created and specific Stock sheets printed and handed out for allocated packing line in a timely manner.
- Correctly and accurately completing daily Scores on the Doors.
- Ensure full support with all paperwork and other tasks are provided to Head Production Planner & PH Managers
- Ensure that PH is informed regarding all orders; monitoring stock rotation any stock discrepancies should be communicated to Head Production Planner
- Maintain a healthy business relationship between FWM and its customers, growers and suppliers ensuring you communicate to production managers when needed
- Ensure your working area is maintained to BRC/Customer standards
You can also apply using the following link:
For further information please call 01622673187.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.