Junior Electrical Project Manager - Maidstone - £30,000 to £40,000 per annum - 01622 357 230
* Small sized Principle M&E Contractor
* Central Maidstone offices
* Commercial M&E Contractor
* Overseeing multiple electrical packages
* Values between £100,000 to £1.5m fairly regularly
* Largest project up to £2m
* Full mechanical and electrical packages dealt with - you'll be overseeing the electrical packages alongside a senior Project Manager
* Reviewing operative's work
* Ensuring standards are met and exceeded
* Value engineering and scoping work.
* Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
* Estimations and variations as required
* Progress into a quality control role
* Train up to cover the company's NICEIC tests and reviews
* Starting salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
* Training costs covered
* Paid travel
* Regular pay and performance reviews
* Free parking
To find out more about this role as a Junior Electrical Project Manager in Maidstone please contact Patrick Stone of Randstad CPE's Maidstone office on 01622 357 230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.