Mobile Repair Technician (Gas)
Salary: Â£35,000 - Â£38,000 + Van + Package
Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager Or Principal Engineer.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the closeout of planned and reactive work orders
* Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
* Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
* Pro-actively manage the feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Manage the entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Commercial & Domestic: COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, CCN1, CENWAT, WATLP1, HTRLP1, JO1. Preferred LPG / Oil & Catering- TPCP1A, CCCN1, CODC1, COMCAT1, COMCAT3, CKR1, CONGLP1LAV, COCLP1, CBHP1, CONGLP1RPH an advantage.
What to do next?
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Dylan at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch) on 01622 357231â
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.