An exciting new instruction with a large corporate client located on prestigious Kings Hill specialising in insurance, for a Team Leader within the Pet Claims Department.
The Pet Insurance side of their business is growing at a phenomenal rate and the Team Leader is required to oversea one of the new teams.
What essential are we seeking in an individual?
The primary experience we are seeking in an individual would be previous technical claims and supervisory experience in order to move into a role of this nature.
What are the hours of work and package available?
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm with a 45 minute lunch break
36.25 hours per week or 7.25 hours per day
Salary: £27K + very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
What additional background/skills required?
In addition to the essentials mentioned above, this would suit someone with strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines with both internal and external parties.
The ability to analyse data and MI (Management Information) and report on the information provided is also required.
Also, the ability to identify actual and potential challenges and to recommend possible solutions is a requirement of the role.
- The company has been established for over 50 years and work to the principals of Treating Customers
Fairly (or basically as you would wish to be treated)
- It is a non-sales environment
- It is an extremely supportive place in which to work with training provided
- Exceptional long term career prospects
- Amazing working conditions
- Has an onsite subsidised coffee shop and restaurant.
- Free parking.
- Very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
- Extremely friendly, fun, professional environment in which to work where self-development and
improvement is always supported and encouraged
- An opportunity to join a growing and vibrant team.
Ideally A Level standard or equivalent.
Job offers are subject to basis screening in line with Financial Conduct Authority Regulations.
If you would like to be part of this incredible company and have the skills and abilities we are seeking, then please send your CV as a Word document as soon as possible, ensuring it is completely up to date.