Business Development Manager - Medway - £28 - £32k + commission
Our client, a successful organisation within the IT/Technology sector, is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their current team.
* Handling inbound phone calls from current customers and managing and retaining their accounts
* Focusing on new business generation through outbound calls and sales meetings
* Ability to leverage the companies position within established sectors
* Arranging and attending external meetings
* Previous experience working within a Business Development role
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* B2B sales experience ideally of a technical nature within the IT, Technology or Software industry
This role is predominantly an office based position but will also involve field sales meetings. The company will provide full training and support for the right candidate. If you have the right skills and experience for this role please APPLY NOW.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.