ATAC Solutions are looking for motivated Mechanical Engineers to join our team in the South East (Kent). ATAC predominantly work in the water treatment industry for domestic and industrial clients, supplying and fitting our own in house designs. Please see www.atacsolutions.com for more information on the company.
The work will be varied and predominantly in the South East (Kent, London, Essex, Sussex & Hamphire).
The successful applicant/s will be a good communicator and capable of giving and receiving instructions as required.
• Water Industry/Industrial Background (Not Essential), experience with working on pumping stations and booster sets
• Full Driving License (Essential)
• CSCS card (Preferable)
• C&G Confined Space Trained (Desirable)
• First Aid at Work (Desirable)
• Punctual and reliable
• Knowledge of health & safety legislation and procedures
• Good Numeracy and literacy skills
• Prepared to take responsibility for self and others
• Good communication skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Ability to problem solve and fault find
• Salary – negotiable
• Holiday 20 days per year + Bank Holidays