Vacancy: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary/Rate: Â£30,000 - Â£33,000 + Package
Randstad CPE Contact: Dylan Bush (Maidstone branch) 01622 357231
Randstad CPE is currently working on behalf of an FM company in the Kent region who will be looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer as soon as possible to join them on a Permanent Basis. The role will involve working on an industrial site carrying out installation and maintenance work. If you have your Mechanical qualifications and you are available for work now, please apply and attach an up to date CV.
Whilst working for this company, you will be expected to carry out testing work in a variety of different settings so the relevant qualifications and experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer are needed. Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Plumbing and Mechanical works
* Undertake Fault Finding on Complex Equipment and Implement Solutions
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance & Reactive Maintenance in accordance with any written instructions
* Liaise with other team members
* Plant room checks
* To act as lead and Coordinate for specified small to medium projects
* Mechanical Maintenance
* Working knowledge of Air Conditioning systems
If you are interested in working for Randstad, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
* Have previous experience of working as a Mechanical Engineer
* Mechanical Qualifications
* Able to follow site drawings
* Hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
What you will get in return
* A competitive Salary
* Overtime opportunities
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team
What is required from you?
* NVQ Level 3 and/or C&G Level 3 in Related Discipline (Required)
* OHC/HNC In a related discipline (Desired)
* 3 Years Post Trade Qualification in relevant discipline
* Reviewing and Creating RAMS
* Mechanical Assessments and Fault Diagnosis
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Dylan Bush at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch)
âon 01622 357231â
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.